"Not Another Flower" Handmade Leather Journal
An exclusive collaboration with the talented artist and writer Erin Van Vuren resulted in this stunning and vintage journal. Embossed with her poem “I will not be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to forget, and impossible to find" this is a must have keepsake for all those striving for their personal excellence.
The journal is encased in a rich blonde leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel. The leather cover has a purposeful vintage look to create a sense of character.
The elegant and inspiring design makes this a perfect fit your lifestyle. Whether you’re using it to record memories, travel adventures, or random thoughts and brilliant ideas this is an excellent companion to keep within reach.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.
Estimated Shipment Time: 4-8 days domestic, 7-20 days international